Monday, November 14, 2011

La Golondrina Restaurant in Los Cabos, MX




This is my favorite place in Los Cabos...I went for the first time with my sister and our friend Mariam (she actually heard bout it and recommended the place).. We had a beautiful evening there and it was our last night and a great way to end the trip. I have been to Cabo four times and I have made sure to visit this place every time!



I was truly impressed by the service, ambiance, charming patio, and the lovely group of men with their guitars -they would come to each table and ask our request for a song..I requested my favorite Gipsy Kings song and they were amazing....

The lobster was the most amazing I have ever tasted...You get to pick from different sauces to go with the lobster and my favorite was the Dynamite Sauce...All I can say bout the sauce-spicy and creamy delight!!! They also bring a mini tostada salad, amazing garlic bread and soup as appetizers for each meal..The side next to the lobster is dynamite shrimp..also very very delicious....








I also wanted to include the Mexican Coffee that we had after dinner..The waiters come make it in front of you!! Super cool!!!






ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment