Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Persian Style Spaghetti



This is one of my favorite dishes!! The reason I call it "persian style" is because of the crispy potato. You can use potatoes or lavash bread at the bottom of the pot when making spaghetti and it turns into a crispy delight ..Most often the crispy delight at the bottom of the pot is called "tadig", and you can also do it with rice -which is the more popular form..crispy rice...I am sure many of you have tried crispy rice at persian restaurants or even at some sushi places(crispy rice with spicy tuna on top)...This is from a random sushi place in Cabo, but I will post more blogs about this later ;)



Anyways...back to the spaghetti!!!! The dish posted above was prepared by my best friend, Farangis, when I visited her in Chicago. It was my special request for my first meal there :) I truly enjoyed it with a glass of wine!!!

After posting this blog, my friend Susan got inspired to make this dish for dinner tonight ...she also sent me a picture of it!! She offered for me to go pick some up, but unfortunately I worked late and I couldn't :( It looks amazing!!!






I will post the recipe for this dish very soon :)

ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, clips. I love your blog, i love food, and I love you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog honey. I also share your passion for good food. I am getting hungry already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe 🙄

    ReplyDelete