Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Serendipity 3


This place was recommended by my good friend Mariam. We went to Vegas together and this place had just opened up..The original Serendipity is located in NYC. They have a lot of fun appetizers, desserts, and drinks. It is located at Caesars Palace. Mariam had heard about The Frrrozen Hot Chocolate so we were curious to go try it!! It lived up to it's high expectation so we decided to share one :)


Of course we could not just go there and only share that..so we decided to try some other stuff as well..including a hot dog plate called The Bachelorette Party:


We did not know about the Parmesan Onion Ring Tower, but I tried that a few years later with my friend Kelly...it was a total guilty pleasure and I think we were slightly traumatized afterwards b/c we inhaled it and got much more stuff as well...I do not have a picture of it, but it is def worth trying!!!

Overall, cute place mostly known for their desserts....

This caught my eye on the menu...insane!!!! I still don't know if it is for real!!


Curious to know if anyone has ever ordered it!!!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos. I haven't been to seredipity in a couple of years, but these photos have enticed me to re-visit. Can't wait for some more of your yummy suggestions. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sanaz!! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete